Fake Metal Bands

This forum dedicated to METAL, whether it be black, thrash, death etc...

Moderators: slayerfreak069, slatanic, vavoom, Embryoyo, citizen.

Fake Metal Bands

Postby chainsaws_vs_you on Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:28 pm

I recently saw an article Danzig did talking about metal band actually using backing tracks instead of performing. I found it odd because I know for a legitimate fact a known popular band he had on his bill for his music festival in Cali does this more often than not. That is not the point. The point is can spit out some cases for bands that do this?
User avatar
chainsaws_vs_you
Surgeon of Demise
 
Posts: 905
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:39 pm

Re: Fake Metal Bands

Postby ivan icheeanis on Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:04 am

danzigs a hypocrite....
go to 4mins 40 secs (7th house)
15mins 20 secs (sacrifice)
32mins 10 secs(deep)
and danzigs clear as day using backing tracks on those songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akMgOmy4fJU
if you download SLAYER albums your a traitor to the brotherhood

ファッキング殺人者
User avatar
ivan icheeanis
Criminally Insane
 
Posts: 1372
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:30 pm
Location: the firey depths of helllllll

Re: Fake Metal Bands

Postby chainsaws_vs_you on Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:55 pm

ivan icheeanis wrote:danzigs a hypocrite....
go to 4mins 40 secs (7th house)
15mins 20 secs (sacrifice)
32mins 10 secs(deep)
and danzigs clear as day using backing tracks on those songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akMgOmy4fJU


But thats danzig 5....he refuses to play that now.
Danzig definately has a vampire bat stuck up his ass. Grumpy as hell and you cant joke with the guy.
User avatar
chainsaws_vs_you
Surgeon of Demise
 
Posts: 905
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:39 pm

Re: Fake Metal Bands

Postby ivan icheeanis on Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:04 am

chainsaws_vs_you wrote:
But thats danzig 5....he refuses to play that now.


what difference does it make he's criticizing other people for what he's done himself
a hate pearl jam but also had a go at them for being retro....how many black sabbath riffs
has danzig stolen......but i am a big fan of the first 5 danzig albums
if you download SLAYER albums your a traitor to the brotherhood

ファッキング殺人者
User avatar
ivan icheeanis
Criminally Insane
 
Posts: 1372
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:30 pm
Location: the firey depths of helllllll

Re: Fake Metal Bands

Postby Woutjinho on Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:45 am

Isn't he internationally despised? He makes no sense whatsoever.
R.I.P. Tim "Ministry Freak" Balado 8-10 2008
R.I.P. Jonathan "Citizen" Tripp 3-06 2012

Nuclear Twilight
Slamming Brutality
Atomization
Massive Retaliation

We durven te zijn wie we zijn!
User avatar
Woutjinho
At Dawn I Sleep
 
Posts: 16099
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:21 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Fake Metal Bands

Postby chainsaws_vs_you on Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:13 am

ivan icheeanis wrote:
chainsaws_vs_you wrote:
But thats danzig 5....he refuses to play that now.


what difference does it make he's criticizing other people for what he's done himself
a hate pearl jam but also had a go at them for being retro....how many black sabbath riffs
has danzig stolen......but i am a big fan of the first 5 danzig albums


i guess it doesnt make any difference.
personally, i rather have people stealing black sabbath riffs than iron madien ones...just saying.
User avatar
chainsaws_vs_you
Surgeon of Demise
 
Posts: 905
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:39 pm


Return to Die by the Sword

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests