BAND RECOMMENDATION THREAD . . .

This forum dedicated to METAL, whether it be black, thrash, death etc...

Moderators: slayerfreak069, slatanic, vavoom, Embryoyo, citizen.

Re: BAND RECOMMENDATION THREAD . . .

Postby Woutjinho on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:53 am

That sounds wrong :o
Woutjinho
At Dawn I Sleep

Postby canardo666 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:51 pm

black n' roll / old black :

Dishammer ( spain) : http://www.myspace.com/dishammer

a song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F6KW0zOVj4

Korgull the exterminator (spain) : http://www.myspace.com/korgulltheexterminator

Black / pagan : more like drudkh than shitty fintroll or so

Aorlhac (france) : http://www.myspace.com/aorlhac

sunhopfer ( france) : http://www.myspace.com/suhnopfer
AC/DC 1996,2001,2009,2010
Fury Fest 2004,2005
Hellfest 2006,2007,2008,2009
Summer Breeze 2010
Party San 2010, 2011
canardo666
Captor of Sin

Postby slaytanic71 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:01 am

Woutjinho wrote:Checking out Cro Mags now since Im doing some hardcore stuff.
:thumbsup:

lots of great classic NYHC.

check some of these out on youtube/google...

NEGLECT
TENSION*
OUTBURST
KILLING TIME
slaytanic71
Gemini

Postby Slayer213 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:12 pm

I recommend that old hard rock band called AC/DC... anyone knows about them? :D

Woutjinho wrote:First of all, that's german.
Let's see if I can understand those with my bad german from festivals and dating german girls.

edit: didn't understand any of these.
Slayer213
Human Strain

Postby Woutjinho on Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:44 am

:smoke:
Woutjinho
At Dawn I Sleep

Postby slaytanic71 on Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:54 pm

NEGLECT is up in pbp higly recomended! more NYHC to come...
slaytanic71
Gemini

Postby pflinger on Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:40 pm

Prayers Of Sanity album Religion Blindness. Great new thrash band of Portugal

Religion Blindness
http://youtu.be/ot7FzB3Jn60
pflinger
Criminally Insane

Postby vavoom on Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:28 pm

Embryoyo wrote:
ministry_freak wrote::lol:

why dont people like us? :(

we're a bunch of retards that can't maintain one single serious thread without bullshittin or insults
you fag

Woutjinho wrote:The new Rectal Smegma is good :nod:
vavoom
Not of this God

Location: I could smash those faces with my worthless tales of yesteryear…

Postby citizen. on Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:29 am

BLACKBIRD RAUM AND HAIL SEIZURES
PUNK AS FOLK!
ImageImageImageImageImage
citizen.
Aggressive Perfector

Postby Woutjinho on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:40 pm

vavoom wrote:Image

Macabre... I heard their newest cd. Worst one this year along with Anal Cunt.
I also heard some other songs from them... I think they try to be funny, but it never worked for me.
Woutjinho
At Dawn I Sleep

Postby Lifer8043 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:58 pm

Lifer8043
Necrophiliac

Postby citizen. on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:43 pm

^^^ FUCK YES DUDE.
citizen.
Aggressive Perfector

Postby vavoom on Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:33 am

Embryoyo wrote:

we're a bunch of retards that can't maintain one single serious thread without bullshittin or insults
you fag

vavoom
Not of this God

Postby Hellrazor on Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:15 am

I`ve heard some good stuff from these dudes :thumbsup: Full lenth album comes out in September.
Hellrazor
Aggressive Perfector

Postby vavoom on Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:34 am

^^ Yeah... the one song... "Red, White & Blood" sounds pretty damn good... hope the rest of the album is up to par... :thumbsup:
Embryoyo wrote:

you fag

vavoom
Not of this God

Postby homicidal-maniac on Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:24 pm

Woutjinho wrote:
vavoom wrote:Image

Macabre... I heard their newest cd. Worst one this year along with Anal Cunt.
I also heard some other songs from them... I think they try to be funny, but it never worked for me.

love that band
dahmer album is the best
Slayer is the speed-metal band that's never slowed down. Metallica? They enlisted a touchy-feely therapist to help the band finish its St. Anger album. Very unmetal. The once-mighty Anthrax is pretty much an afterthought.Image

When they're drinking beer, they're old enough to be woutjinhonized. :nod:

R.I.P Tim 8/10-2008 21:15

homicidal-maniac
Point

Postby Slayer213 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:34 pm

too lazy to check out the other pages to sse if this band has been recommended before:

The Sword

Metal Archives: http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/The_Sword/57071
doom metal, very influenced by Black Sabbath, even their videos and look are kinda "retro". Nice band... check out the "Winter´s wolves" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFWoDlygXKM) and "How heavy this axe" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9KbmRTgigQ) songs.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Let's see if I can understand those with my bad german from festivals and dating german girls.

Slayer213
Human Strain

Postby Slayer213 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:57 pm

Also recommend Lazarus A.D., old-school thrash metal, some influences from Exodus, the Rod Dukes era. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Lazarus_A.D./73370

Slayer213
Human Strain

Postby citizen. on Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:28 pm

SAW THE LIVE.^^^
NOT A FAN.
citizen.
Aggressive Perfector

Postby citizen. on Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:47 pm

AGGRESSION
CHECK EM OUT IN PBP

You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last. :fu
citizen.
Aggressive Perfector

PreviousNext

Return to Die by the Sword