Former Manowar drummer Scott Columbus dead at 54

This forum dedicated to METAL, whether it be black, thrash, death etc...

Moderators: slayerfreak069, slatanic, vavoom, Embryoyo, citizen.


Re: Former Manowar drummer Scott Columbus dead at 54

Postby vavoom on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:05 am

It bugs me when they don't tell you what he died from... which always leads me to believe it was drugs or alcohol... anyway... R.I.P.
Embryoyo wrote:
ministry_freak wrote::lol:

why dont people like us? :(


we're a bunch of retards that can't maintain one single serious thread without bullshittin or insults
you fag

Woutjinho wrote:The new Rectal Smegma is good :nod:
User avatar
vavoom
Not of this God
 
Posts: 37085
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:07 pm
Location: I could smash those faces with my worthless tales of yesteryear…

Re: Former Manowar drummer Scott Columbus dead at 54

Postby Slayer213 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:51 pm

I just realized about this. Sad lost. RIP
Image

Woutjinho wrote:First of all, that's german.
Let's see if I can understand those with my bad german from festivals and dating german girls.

edit: didn't understand any of these.
User avatar
Slayer213
Human Strain
 
Posts: 21327
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:26 pm
Location: México

Re: Former Manowar drummer Scott Columbus dead at 54

Postby Required Fields on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:27 pm

vavoom wrote:It bugs me when they don't tell you what he died from... which always leads me to believe it was drugs or alcohol... anyway... R.I.P.


I'm not going to say it's the truth, but from what I've heard on other boards, it was suicide.
User avatar
Required Fields
The Root of all Evil
 
Posts: 1062
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:30 am

Re: Former Manowar drummer Scott Columbus dead at 54

Postby vavoom on Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:04 pm

Required Fields wrote:
vavoom wrote:It bugs me when they don't tell you what he died from... which always leads me to believe it was drugs or alcohol... anyway... R.I.P.


I'm not going to say it's the truth, but from what I've heard on other boards, it was suicide.



That sucks... drugs & or alcohol could be a factor behind depression which could lead to it... or on it's own... depression is a messed up thing to deal with if your not getting the correct help... and even then if their not giving you the correct meds it could make it worse... tough way to go.
Embryoyo wrote:
ministry_freak wrote::lol:

why dont people like us? :(


we're a bunch of retards that can't maintain one single serious thread without bullshittin or insults
you fag

Woutjinho wrote:The new Rectal Smegma is good :nod:
User avatar
vavoom
Not of this God
 
Posts: 37085
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:07 pm
Location: I could smash those faces with my worthless tales of yesteryear…

Re: Former Manowar drummer Scott Columbus dead at 54

Postby Slayer213 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:41 pm

An annoying co-worker (a metalhead, or so he says) commented in the morning it was overdose... I dunno where he read about this.
Image

Woutjinho wrote:First of all, that's german.
Let's see if I can understand those with my bad german from festivals and dating german girls.

edit: didn't understand any of these.
User avatar
Slayer213
Human Strain
 
Posts: 21327
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:26 pm
Location: México

Re: Former Manowar drummer Scott Columbus dead at 54

Postby EndUpDead on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:01 pm

R.I.P.
EndUpDead

Image
User avatar
EndUpDead
Eternal Soul
 
Posts: 4385
Joined: Sun May 22, 2005 7:21 pm
Location: Finland


Return to Die by the Sword

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron