SHOWS.

This forum dedicated to METAL, whether it be black, thrash, death etc...

Moderators: slayerfreak069, slatanic, vavoom, Embryoyo, citizen.

Re: SHOWS.

Postby vavoom on Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:01 pm

citizen. wrote:OVERKILL OCT 21ST


1 of the best live bands I've seen... :metal
Embryoyo wrote:
ministry_freak wrote::lol:

why dont people like us? :(


we're a bunch of retards that can't maintain one single serious thread without bullshittin or insults
you fag

Woutjinho wrote:The new Rectal Smegma is good :nod:
User avatar
vavoom
Not of this God
 
Posts: 37087
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:07 pm
Location: I could smash those faces with my worthless tales of yesteryear…

Postby Piranha on Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:13 pm

saw blacklisted with dys (not the boston one), i adapt and some other bands yesterday.

that show proved iceland specializes in non-stop circle pits
Piranha
Aggressive Perfector
 
Posts: 10552
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:38 pm

Postby Embryoyo on Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:22 pm

go see suffocation you asstard
Embryoyo
Point
 
Posts: 5295
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:03 am

Re: SHOWS.

Postby King Diamond on Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:34 pm

citizen. wrote:
MIGHT SEE SUFFOCATION (NOV 19TH)

:metal :metal :metal :metal :metal


That would be an awesome birthday present. :(
I say, "I'm playing War Pigs at a show next Sunday and..."
and the prep replies, "Who sing that?"
"Black Sabbath."
"Who are they?"
User avatar
King Diamond
Gemini
 
Posts: 1915
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:48 pm
Location: Indiana

Postby Vlekkie on Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:50 pm

Here is mine:
I'm stil are looking for nice concerts in september/october

17/11/2007 Slayer coverband OJC de Roos, deurne
24/11/2007 Within Temptation - Beursgebouw Eindhoven BV.
01/12/2007 Arnhem Metal Meeting
03/12/2007 Metalfest tour: Six Feet Under, Nile, Belphegor & Fintroll!
21/12/2007 Metal Xmas Fest
05/01/2008 Epica - Doornroosje
== - ==/06 2008 Fields of Rock 2008
27- 29/06 2008 Graspop Metal Meeting 2008
31 - 02/07/2008 Wacken Open Air 2008
Last edited by Vlekkie on Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Vlekkie
Aggressive Perfector
 
Posts: 10989
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:53 pm
Location: Croft Manor

Re: SHOWS.

Postby pflinger on Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:59 pm

citizen. wrote:POSSESSED NOV 25TH


That is not Possessed that is Jeff with a backing band
pflinger
Criminally Insane
 
Posts: 1402
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:15 pm

Postby Embryoyo on Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:05 pm

it's jeff with SADISTIC INTENT as a backing band

but i'd rather see SI than possessed.
Embryoyo
Point
 
Posts: 5295
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:03 am

Re: SHOWS.

Postby slaytanic war on Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:44 pm

citizen. wrote:SHOWS IM SEEING IN THE NEXT 90 DAYS . . .

MUNICIPAL WASTE SEP 25TH
DARK FUNERAL OCT 14th
OVERKILL OCT 21ST
POSSESSED NOV 25TH

MIGHT SEE SUFFOCATION (NOV 19TH) AND OBITIUARY(TOMMORROW) BUT iM NOT POSITIVE.

:metal :metal :metal :metal :metal


MW show is 13 days after my b-day, if i lived in york it would be a cool gift !

dark funeral is overrated !

overkill is good (underrated in shinobis opinion)

possessed, what should i say ?

have a great time dude !
It's late and I'm tired of society
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
slaytanic war
Addict
 
Posts: 6211
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:58 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: SHOWS.

Postby Piranha on Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:41 pm

citizen. wrote:MIGHT SEE SUFFOCATION (NOV 19TH) AND OBITIUARY(TOMMORROW) BUT iM NOT POSITIVE.
go see suffocation and maybe obituary
Piranha
Aggressive Perfector
 
Posts: 10552
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:38 pm

Postby Woutjinho on Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:36 am

Vlekkie wrote:01/12/2007 Arnhem Metal Meeting


allrighty then :twisted:
and no Arch Enemy this year :cool:
R.I.P. Tim "Ministry Freak" Balado 8-10 2008
R.I.P. Jonathan "Citizen" Tripp 3-06 2012

Nuclear Twilight
Slamming Brutality
Atomization
Massive Retaliation

We durven te zijn wie we zijn!
User avatar
Woutjinho
At Dawn I Sleep
 
Posts: 16099
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:21 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Postby mic_s on Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:57 am

Vlekkie wrote:Here is mine:
21/12/2007 Metal Xmas Fest


This is one with Samael and Mayhem? Is it officially announced?
mic_s
Spirit in Black
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:04 pm

Postby pflinger on Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:54 am

[quote="Embryoyo"]it's jeff with SADISTIC INTENT as a backing band

but i'd rather see SI than possessed.[/quote]

I would rather not seem either of them just cause that would give the DICKHEAD JEFF MONEY. Yes he is a total dick I got stories to prove it
pflinger
Criminally Insane
 
Posts: 1402
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:15 pm

Re: SHOWS.

Postby vlad on Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:05 am

slaytanic war wrote:
citizen. wrote:SHOWS IM SEEING IN THE NEXT 90 DAYS . . .

MUNICIPAL WASTE SEP 25TH
DARK FUNERAL OCT 14th
OVERKILL OCT 21ST
POSSESSED NOV 25TH

MIGHT SEE SUFFOCATION (NOV 19TH) AND OBITIUARY(TOMMORROW) BUT iM NOT POSITIVE.

:metal :metal :metal :metal :metal


MW show is 13 days after my b-day, if i lived in york it would be a cool gift !

!


Congratulations, evil one!!!!!!!!!

Hårigt bröst och rakad pung
Slatanic war é vår kung!!!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Hail Satan!
User avatar
vlad
Spiller of Blood
 
Posts: 2116
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:25 pm

Re: SHOWS.

Postby slaytanic war on Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:50 am

vlad wrote:
slaytanic war wrote:
citizen. wrote:SHOWS IM SEEING IN THE NEXT 90 DAYS . . .

MUNICIPAL WASTE SEP 25TH
DARK FUNERAL OCT 14th
OVERKILL OCT 21ST
POSSESSED NOV 25TH

MIGHT SEE SUFFOCATION (NOV 19TH) AND OBITIUARY(TOMMORROW) BUT iM NOT POSITIVE.

:metal :metal :metal :metal :metal


MW show is 13 days after my b-day, if i lived in york it would be a cool gift !

!


Congratulations, evil one!!!!!!!!!

Hårigt bröst och rakad pung
Slatanic war é vår kung!!!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:


thank you very much :D :thumbsup:
It's late and I'm tired of society
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
slaytanic war
Addict
 
Posts: 6211
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:58 pm
Location: Sweden

Postby Slayer213 on Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:35 pm

The Oprah Winfrey Show on tv...


wait a minute, you´re not talking about that kind of shows, uh?

Sorry, my mistake :D
Image

Woutjinho wrote:First of all, that's german.
Let's see if I can understand those with my bad german from festivals and dating german girls.

edit: didn't understand any of these.
User avatar
Slayer213
Human Strain
 
Posts: 21339
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:26 pm
Location: México

Postby Vlekkie on Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:49 am

mic_s wrote:
Vlekkie wrote:Here is mine:
21/12/2007 Metal Xmas Fest


This is one with Samael and Mayhem? Is it officially announced?

Yes,
I don't know in witch contry you live.

But for the Dutchies:
http://www.podiuminfo.nl/festival_detai ... al_id=6724

Bands:
Blood Red Throne
Inner Fire
Malevolent Creation
Mayhem
Onslaught
Samael
Wykked Wytch

21 december, 013 Tilburg (Holland)

I don't know if there is something offical anncounted. I can't find much info. Only the info of the liink.
I can't find info on the 013-site. But i thinik it would be soon!
You can't (yet) buy ticket for this show.
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Vlekkie
Aggressive Perfector
 
Posts: 10989
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:53 pm
Location: Croft Manor

Postby mic_s on Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:26 pm

Vlekkie wrote:
mic_s wrote:
Vlekkie wrote:Here is mine:
21/12/2007 Metal Xmas Fest


This is one with Samael and Mayhem? Is it officially announced?

Yes,
I don't know in witch contry you live.

But for the Dutchies:
http://www.podiuminfo.nl/festival_detai ... al_id=6724

Bands:
Blood Red Throne
Inner Fire
Malevolent Creation
Mayhem
Onslaught
Samael
Wykked Wytch

21 december, 013 Tilburg (Holland)

I don't know if there is something offical anncounted. I can't find much info. Only the info of the liink.
I can't find info on the 013-site. But i thinik it would be soon!
You can't (yet) buy ticket for this show.


I'm in England, and I was wondering if other countries had tickets for the show yet. At least i'm not missing out yet, heh. Although i'm not even sure which venue in London it will be. Can't wait to see Mayhem and Samael! :)
mic_s
Spirit in Black
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:04 pm

Postby vavoom on Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:41 pm

WTF happened to this thread...? :? I didn't start it... :roll:
Embryoyo wrote:
ministry_freak wrote::lol:

why dont people like us? :(


we're a bunch of retards that can't maintain one single serious thread without bullshittin or insults
you fag

Woutjinho wrote:The new Rectal Smegma is good :nod:
User avatar
vavoom
Not of this God
 
Posts: 37087
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:07 pm
Location: I could smash those faces with my worthless tales of yesteryear…

Postby citizen. on Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:17 am

YEAH WHERES MY LIST????!!! :?
ALSO MY POST IN TH FINAL COMMAND PIN THREAD IS MISSING, I HAD LISTED A BUNCH OF OTHER STUFF I WAS GETTING RID OF AND NOW ITS GONE. :mad: :?
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
citizen.
Aggressive Perfector
 
Posts: 11203
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:23 am
Location: L.E.S. NEW YORK SHITTY

Postby Vlekkie on Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:10 am

mic_s wrote:
Vlekkie wrote:
mic_s wrote:
Vlekkie wrote:Here is mine:
21/12/2007 Metal Xmas Fest


This is one with Samael and Mayhem? Is it officially announced?

Yes,
I don't know in witch contry you live.

But for the Dutchies:
http://www.podiuminfo.nl/festival_detai ... al_id=6724

Bands:
Blood Red Throne
Inner Fire
Malevolent Creation
Mayhem
Onslaught
Samael
Wykked Wytch

21 december, 013 Tilburg (Holland)

I don't know if there is something offical anncounted. I can't find much info. Only the info of the liink.
I can't find info on the 013-site. But i thinik it would be soon!
You can't (yet) buy ticket for this show.


I'm in England, and I was wondering if other countries had tickets for the show yet. At least i'm not missing out yet, heh. Although i'm not even sure which venue in London it will be. Can't wait to see Mayhem and Samael! :)


But we have some months to go, for December. I also can't find where i must buy my tickets, but i think that would be started soon.
There isn't much information about this tour...
but thats going to be alright.
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Vlekkie
Aggressive Perfector
 
Posts: 10989
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:53 pm
Location: Croft Manor

Next

Return to Die by the Sword

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron